Choosing a minor field of study is optional. A minimum of 15 semester hours of separate identifiable semester credits must be earned for each minor that is declared. The same course may not be used in a major and a minor or among multiple minors unless the course is a required course (not part of a “select” area) in both the major and the minor or among multiple minors.
- BIO 268 Introduction to Human Anatomy and Physiology (4 credits)
- EXSS 226 Foundations of Physical Fitness (2 credits)
- EXSS 302 Exercise Physiology (3 credits)
- EXSS 305 Kinesiology and Biomechanics (3 credits)
- Electives in EXSS (9 credits)
- BIO 135 Principles of Biology I is a prerequisite for BIO 268.
Explore Your Program
See course descriptions for your minor.
Keep up with registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Learn about the resources available in Career Development.
We’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Academic Support Services
Providing resources to support you through your classes.