The UIU Advantage
Seeking a career in the wide world of business? UIU’s Business Administration degree gives you seven emphases to pick from, and you will leave UIU with the foundation of knowledge, hands-on experience, and confidence you need for success. Our expert faculty help you understand the world of business and help you strengthen the leadership, collaboration, communication, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills you need to conquer it.
Why Business Administration at UIU?
- Not only can you choose between classroom and online course, you even have the option of faculty-led study abroad classes.
- Learn from faculty who have real-world experience and are experts in the fields they teach; enjoy the support of helpful, caring staff who are there for you from start to finish.
- Build your own emphasis with courses specific to your career goals.
- A minor is available in General Business for students not majoring in Business Administration.
Areas of Emphasis
- General Business
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Sport Administration
Ready For More?
Request more info now.
Request Information Today
Explore Your Program
Business Administration Courses
See course descriptions for the classes you need for your Business Administration degree, as well as any general education requirements.
Keep up with your academic program’s registration deadlines, session dates, holiday breaks and exam schedules.
Careers in Business Administration
A degree prepares you for many careers, such as administrative services, athletic director, operations, small business administration, sport administrator, supervision, and training and development.
Jordyn Sandy, '19
My degree has helped provide a well rounded education in many areas and helped strengthen my understanding in business and human resources.
UIU Locations for Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
Convenient, Focused Scheduling
UIU Business Administration students have the advantage of focusing on fewer classes at once with the Two-at-a-Time schedule. Plus, convenient evening or online courses ensure your education fits your unique lifestyle.
The Business Administration bachelor’s degree program is offered through UIU’s School of Business and Professional Studies.
When you’re ready to apply for your bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, we’re ready to help you every step of the way.
Go Further with an MBA
Earned your undergraduate degree in Business Administration? Consider UIU’s MBA program to advance your career even further.